Got a great idea for a website? Here are some key points to take on board when filtering through the hundreds of choices in web designers.
(1) Are they local? Having a great designer in another state or country might seem feasible but in the back and forth of design and implementation – nothing beats a face-to-face meeting. Being on the coast means they will understand your business.
(2) Are they actually performing the work? Many Australian companies have a sales front and send the coding and/or design work offshore. Usually cheaper but you’re not supporting Aussie Jobs and when things go wrong the locals may not have the technical skills to fix it.
(3) Are they willing to help you with goals and strategies as part of their quote? You may have a plan for your site but a good web designer can give you a great site plan and focus on “calls to action” – getting your customers to act on your goals.
(4) Have they built a number of high traffic sites before? Nothing substitutes for experience. Having some high profile or high traffic sites under their belt means a web designer has seen and solved the many issues a more complex site involves.
(5) Are they providing a complete solution for social media and marketing? Facebook, Twitter, Analytics, SEO, Google Adwords – you will want to utilise these tools and more to market your brand to the full spectrum of opportunities available.
OJ Networks answers ‘YES‘ to all of these questions for businesses looking to bring their Sunshine Coast business online or create a website on the Sunshine Coast.
We are local – based in the heart of Coolum Beach – our offices are easy to find (across from Tickle Park) and we are always ready to meet face-to-face with you to discuss your online ideas. We know what makes Sunshine Coast businesses tick. We understand the tourist economy and how to market to it online.
We have highly skilled designers and coders on our staff. We can design custom templates from scratch. If you want a cheaper option we can utilize a pre-designed template and modify it to your needs. If something isn’t right with your site coding we will fix it.
Too many sites on the net are simple brochure sites. They have no call to action and no reason for people to interact with them. For example – if you are selling a product or service your goal should be to get people to enquire or purchase from you. We are experts in funnelling your visitors to these goals which results in more revenue for your business and really makes your site worthwhile.
Sites we have built attract thousands of visitors a day. They are fast and responsive. They are functional and easy to navigate. Whatever your requirements we can deliver an online product to make your ideas a reality.
We believe in empowering our customers. As part of our packages we integrate with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster to allow our customers to track how their site is performing. We integrate with Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter to begin social interactions for our customers. We can help setup AdWords and facebook advert campaigns to boost your traffic overnight.
[button size=”medium” src=”/contact-us/”]Contact Us Now regarding your web project[/button]
[button size=”medium” src=”/sunshine-coast-web-design/”]See some of our Sunshine Coast Web Designs[/button]